Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding and Vitamin Supplements

Posted by: Peter

As fitness freaks and bodybuilders, we’re known for our extreme diets. This is because most of us do our homework and understand exactly which nutrients our body needs in order to improve our muscle mass and tone and grow. Indeed, I think that we as bodybuilders are probably more thoughtful of what we eat than any other demographic of people. It’s why there is a billion-dollar industry in creatine and protein supplements. But behind our desire to get faster, or stronger, or leaner, is our desire to be healthy.

A big part of being healthy is cutting out fatty foods. But that’s focusing on what we should avoid eating; what should we make sure we do eat? I’ve been researching vitamins. There’s a plethora of stuff on the internet, but the Wikipedia page on vitamins is a pretty good place to start.

I was interested in what vitamins occurred naturally, and what foods I should eat to get my daily recommended amount of nutrition. It became obvious that, although it can be done, it is very difficult to cook a varied enough menu for myself every day to ensure I get all the right vitamins. I just don’t have the time. There are lots of great sites that sell vitamin supplements, but I was struck by Multivits as it focuses on cutting out unnecessary chemicals and only supplementing our bodies with things that occur naturally.

But there are literally hundreds of different vitamins to choose from. Where do we even begin?

If anyone has any tips for me and the other readers, then please let me know.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription