Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Muscle Link Cort Bloc reviews

Posted by: CJ

I've read some good things about a supplement called Cort-Bloc. It's that "anti-catabolic" supplement Ironmanmagazine is pushing. Is it good stuff?

Re: Muscle Link Cort Bloc reviews

Posted by: Bill

Cort-Bloc is a new supplement that contains phosphatidylserine (PS) and melatonin. Both compounds have been shown in some studies to have an effect on cortisol, and it's hypothesized that these supplements may allow bodybuilders to make better gains faster, but there are no studies that directly confirm this.

A researcher named Bob Fritz is, to my knowledge, the guy who has "pioneered" the use of PS by bodybuilders. I've read everything I can get my hands on about this compound, but I'm not quite convinced it will help bodybuilders get bigger and stronger.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription