Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

getting started with bodybuilding

Posted by: Mark

I am a 22 year old male, I am 5ft10 in height, and 160lbs in weight. I have a very slim frame i.e. i have narrow shoulder width, however I have a lot of body fat which I am completely fed up with.

Basically I've decided I want to bulk up, add width to my shoulders and lose the belly fat. How can I design a meal and workout plan that will help me to achieve this as a lot of stuff online is fairly generic, I was hoping to get something more specific?

I'm not new to sport or training or anything like that, I've played team sports all my life, however this weight lifting/bulking up is new to me.

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Mark

Re: getting started with bodybuilding

Posted by: Paul

If you really want to get started bodybuilding the right way, you need to a complete program that covers the exact workout and diet you need to follow to reach your goals quickly.

That is why I recommend you checkout the Truly Huge Bodybuilding Program

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription