Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

The pump is better than coming

Posted by: Paul

Sometimes I get asked "Is the pump really better than coming?".

This source of this is that Arnold Schwarzenegger has been falsely quoted as saying: "A pump is better than cumming".

The truth is that Arnold never said that, what he did say was to him getting a pump feels like cumming.

This exact quote is from the movie Pumping Iron...

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

See Pumping Iron Movie

Arnold was trying to get the average man and woman in the gym working out and knowing the old saying that "sex sells" Arnold compared pumping up to sex.

And in later interviews Arnold admitted that was what he was doing and also admitted they are two different things entirely, and that you should to get both the pump and the coming.

I'm sure you have heard people say something like "this desert is better than sex".

The pump feels great, but it's not the same as sex just like deserts, etc. are not the same, therefore not really better or worse than sex.

Re: The pump is better than coming

Posted by: Fatima

I saw Arnold say it on TV with my own eyes. He said "sometimes pumping is better than cumming" and his wife got embarrassed and briefly put her hand over his mouth haha. I think it was in Oprah.

Re: The pump is better than coming

Posted by: You can call me Joker

When you said "I think it was in Oprah", did you mean that Arnold said he would rather pump up in the gym, than cum in Oprah? Because the pump would feel better in that case? Because, yeah, that I believe.

He should have gone to the gym instead of cuming in his maid, that would have saved his marriage. When I see her picture I can tell you for sure that I would rather lift weights than do her.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription