Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Quick Mass vs Isoflex

Posted by: Ahmed

Hello,

I am a high school athlete and i want to start using Quick Mass. I have been using IsoFlex for the past two years and have had a great experience with it.

My question is how should i take Quick Mass. At school we work out every morning of the weekday and every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school. I used to take Iso Flex after every one of those workouts. So now that i want to incorporate Quick Mass into the mix when should i take it and in what quantity should i take it in. For example taking Iso flex in the morning workout and Quick Mass in the after school workout *(Can you please add in the quantity i should take" I am a 5'10 175 pound 16 year old) * Another thing that I hope you could answer is that is it safe for me take Creatine. If so what is the best method and quantity to incorporate that into my workout.

Thank you

Ahmed

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription