Bodybuilding and Fitness Recipes
Build muscle and burn fat the natural way!
Use these time tested and great tasting recipes to gain mass, increase energy and strength all while getting ripped.
Includes complete recipes for meals, snacks, deserts, homemade protein bars and ultimate protein drink recipes.
In this article, we will explore 20 of the best bodybuilding superfoods that are not only great for building muscle, but also burning fat. Eating these superfoods can help you get the body you want while also providing you with the essential vitamins and minerals you need to stay healthy. So read on to find out more about these superfoods that can help you reach your fitness goals.
1. Spinach. Alkaline in nature, spinach also contains amino acids that are needed for building muscles and glutamine. It also keeps your muscles and bones intact and your body free from grave diseases.
2. Green Tea. The actual green tea every morning will intensify fat burning, and apart from its antioxidant abilities, it will also improve body functionality.
3. Water. Keeping muscles hydrated enables them to train better and recover faster thus enabling speedy muscle growth.
4. Yogurt. Yogurt that is just plain and without fat keep your gut healthy and working optimally because of the bacteria in it. This then speeds up nutrient absorption and utilization to enable swifter muscle building efforts.
5. Flax seeds. Proteins and fibers are essential to building lean muscles and are easily got from well ground flax seeds.
6. Nuts. Take different kind of nuts to increase nutritious elements such as zinc, magnesium, potassium, vitamin C and a whole lot more geared towards getting those muscles in good shape.
7. Beef. Beef from cattle fed on grass makes your muscles build up as it is a source of vitamin B12, iron, proteins, zinc, ceratine and so much more nutrients.
8. Broccoli is best for burning the extra fat as the fats in it are minimal calories and the fibers in it are soluble.
9. Salmon, specifically wild salmon has the required omega 3 fatty acids which are proven to help speed up fat burning.
10. Fish oil is ideal because it doesn't just contain the acids needed for enhancing weight loss but also for muscle growth too.
11. White turkey contains relatively low levels of fat and is a superb choice for body builders.
12. Oats. They are high in energy and high soluble fiber giving that feeling of being full thus less eating and more weight loss.
13. Olive oil. It works to hasten fat burning efforts by assisting the body to eliminate the dreadful fats from the body.
14. Tomatoes and especially tomato sauce because of their high lycopene content are the best for the body after training to build the muscles.
15. Berries of any kind reduce the food cravings and are therefore great for weight loss and are really great anti oxidants.
16. Oranges and fresh homemade orange juice best taken before going for work outs. They are also great strength as well as muscle mass growth boosters
17. Carrots. Great source of vitamin A and helpful for eye sight improvement. It does not have a lot of calories to be worried about but instead contains fiber thus appropriate for fat loss.
18. Organic Apples. These are the fruits to go to if you want to work out for a longer period. They contain polyphenols, which accelerate the burning of fat and make your muscles stronger without them tiring easily.
19. Eggs. Eggs are sources of protein that will too help the muscles to grow and grow stronger as well. Get rid of the bad cholesterol and add some vitamin A, D and E from adding egg yolks into your diet.
20. Quinoa. Grow stronger and get those muscles leaner by having the whiter South American quinoa. It is also popular for the fiber, proteins and lack of gluten.