Get Lean Quick 14 Day Fat Loss Kit
I finished my two week "Get Lean Quick" program. My first week I lost 15 lbs, second week 10 lbs, a total 25 lb loss. I was 220 lbs and went to 195 lbs, I am 58 yrs 5' 10" tall. The program was very easy to follow, and I did not have to starve myself. Thanks for your help and guidance, you have always taken the time to answer all my emails. I will continue to keep the fat off. This program has taught me important info on nutrition and exercise.
We are happy to announce the New Get Lean Quick 14 day kit is in and available for immediate shipment. We send by priority mail, so you can get started in just a few days!
For full information go to https://www.trulyhuge.com/get-lean-quick.html
You can also order Get Lean Quick by calling 800-635-8970 or 503-648-1898, 10 am to 6 pm PST
Has there ever been times where you felt stuck and plateaued trying to reach your fitness goals? Almost to the point of quitting completely. Well, it is time to get over that feeling and remember these valuable tips that will help you reach your overall fitness endeavors.
1. Rest your injuries. You are way more likely to get demotivated by reinjuring yourself than you are by taking some time off to heal.
2. There are always other things you can do during a rest period to prepare your body for healthy workouts. Like enforcing a healthy diet and finding ways to exercise around your injury. See what hurts and what agitates the injury and dont repeat this motion. I had to take 4 months off bench press for a shoulder injury right when i was hitting the highest amount of weight I ever had. In short I re injured my shoulder about three times before I gave it the time to heal and now im nearly back to where I was.
3. Fitness is a path and quick results can be deceiving. Realize that your in this for the long haul and its a lifestyle change for a healthier, stronger, more energetic, and better feeling you. It takes a while to notice but when you eat healthy you will feel a ton better and your results in the gym will increase more than any supplement you take can cause.
4. Work everything equally but your weak points more. I saw a special on ESPN one day with Kiana Tom and she was talking about priority training which is training your weak points harder than anything else. Being a guy with gigantic arms and not much else I took thin to heart and started working out those muscles I hated to workout the most. Needless to say its helped me break so many of the tough barriers I still face.
5. Squat, Press, Deadlift, Lunge, Curl, Row, Pullups, crunches, sit ups, extensions... do them all.
6. Practice your form before every exercise. I know it may look funny doing air squats but practice for sure makes perfect. Perfect form will increase your strength, burns, and pumps.
7. Be creative. Everyone pretty much knows a few exercises. Take those exercises and manipulate them in different ways to hit different parts of your muscle. If you know how to curl.. theres about 10 bicep exercises right there. Switch grips, change stance, change angles of motion, stall, change equipment, slow down, speed up... so many ways one exercise can be made into entire workouts.
8. Research & self discovery. Find the physique of a person you feel has obtained your goal. Learn their exercises and what they focus on and how they train. But remember everyone is different so dont be afraid to feel the muscle you want on your body while looking in the mirror and find what motions flex that muscle go to the gym and make that motion into a workout.. Be careful though new exercises have increased chance to cause injury so start light.
9. Many people today just lack the will power to change their life for the better. Self discipline is hard for anyone. I imagine the unhealthy habits and bad choices I make as that fat which holds us down and doesn't let us reach our potential. Losing these bad habits and unhealthy choices are like peeling that fat off you by means of self discipline. You want results.. talk the talk and walk the walk. Flip those mental feelings of fatigue and laziness into a drive to reach your goals. Turn on that afterburner. Ive almost passed out many times at the gym almost have thrown up too because I drive myself past any mental breaking point.
10. Be unrelenting. Whats the point of obtaining your goals if your not going to continue with them after. Set backs are set backs and there's always ways around them. A few years ago I had issues with my posture and I fixed it myself. I had an imbalance in my legs. I fixed that myself. No one helped me on these things that could of ended my fitness pursuit, I saw the problem and found answers.
Follow and practice these 10 tips and you will be that much closer to your goals!