Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Building Muscle With Supplements

Posted by: kyle(poolsideladysman@aol.com)

I've been lifting seriously for about 4 months now and I'm pretty happy with my results. I've been taking 1 protein shake a day and lifting about 4 times a week in the mornings for about 20-30 minutes. Though I'm satisfied, I still want to be able to speed up the process or help it along as much as possible and I want to do it naturaly. I've heard creatine and no-explode are good things to use but I dunno how effective they actually are. I've also read in a book that L-Arginine, L-ornithine, and L-lysine stimulate growth hormones like steroids but are safe. Also stuff about fasting. Just a lot of things like that. I want to know if any of these things actually work and if there is something that sums it all up.

Re: Muscle Supplement Questions

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]