Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Steroids Are For Losers

Re: Steroids Are Cheating

Posted by: Adrian (usnavyseal@juno.com)

I stand behind you 100% about the stuff you said about steroids. Congratulations on your development. I have been lifting weights for almost 2 years now. I have made some good gains since I started and am pretty pleased with them. Needless to say, I don't take steroids or any other drugs, just eat right and excercise. I was just wondering if you had any basic techniques that you used that might help me out a bit, like your training split or the volume of sets and reps usually used. Thanks a lot.

Re: Steroids Are Cheating

Posted by: Mike D

I agree. The number of 'how to' roid pages are sickening. I too have had friends with side affects (liver damage, gynocomastia) and it isn't pretty. How do you know what accomplishments you personally have made if it all came out of a needle. The whole thing cast a shadow of doubt on us natural bodybuilders. I have won natural shows. It is not easy. Years of training. Years of diet. Our society is too much into instant gratification. The worst part is kids who are still developing read this roid stuff and think it is the only way to go.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]