Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

steroids vs natural training

Posted by: Chris

Good day.

Real quick I don't want to take up to much of your time,

I am 27 years old, 6'1 170 Pounds as of today.

Long story short 2 years ago I did an 10 week cycle of Test and D-bol. The results were amazing I went from 151 to 186 in that 10 weeks. The side effects were minimal as well.

I don't want to do it that way anymore. I want to try to do it as natural as possible, but I am fed up with being so thin.

My wife bought me some testrodex to take. Its made by CTD.

I also drink quick mass shakes as well.

I just want to get very ripped and slightly bigger.

My goal is to be at a steady maintainable 185-190 pounds.

My main question is what routine can I follow at home with my home gym (weider home gym 4950)

Preferably a 3 day split.

I work 7 days a week 12 hours a day.

Thank you for your time,

Chris

Re: steroids vs natural training

Posted by: Paul

Yes, I agree it can be very frustrating trying to do a steroid users workout, as it will not work if you are natural. Plus, the steroid user workouts are not really that efficient or else the people that did them wouldn't need to take steroids.

If you really want the best workout for natural muscle gain checkout Muscle Express Training.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription