Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Joanne Sharkey Mike Mentzer

Posted by: Johnny

I've been workout out for 2 years now and made some progress but feel I could make more, I recently heard about Mike Mentzer and Heavy Duty High Intensity Training and wanted to learn more but when I went to the website MikeMentzer.com, I read an announcement that they are not taking orders for books or answer any questions this was posted by "Joanne Sharkey, CEO/President".

My questions are:

Who is Joanne Sharkey?

With the Mike Mentzer website not selling books or answering questions how can I learn more about Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty training?

Thanks,

Johnny

Re: Joanne Sharkey Mike Mentzer

Posted by: Paul

Hi Johnny,

Joanne Sharkey worked with Mike Mentzer in his personal training, consulting and internet mail order business for many years and when Mike suddenly passed away in 2001, Joanne took over the business and keep it going up until a few years back when she announced she was going to wind the business down and retire. She also was ill for a while and she died in June of 2021.

This leaves the future of the Mike Mentzer website website in limbo. I have heard that she left the business to her daughter, but who she is, what she knows about bodybuilding or running a business I don't know. We may see the website go down in the future or it may make a comeback - time will tell.

In the meantime you can find Mike Mentzer's books on ebay or Amazon but some of them are selling for outrageous prices because they are rare and hard to find.

I still have some copies of Mike Mentzer's workout DVD see https://www.trulyhuge.com/Mike_Mentzer_HIT_Video.htm and his Seminar see https://www.trulyhuge.com/mike-mentzer-underground-seminar-dvd.html

I also was a friend and student of Mentzer and was even personally trained in the gym by him, many consider me an expert on High Intensity Training and Mike Mentzer's methods. So if you have any questions feel free to email me info@trulyhuge.com or call me at 1-503-648-1898

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription