Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer high intensity training over 50

Posted by: John

Hi,

I've been your articles on this website for a long time. And enjoying them very much. I have a question for you, would Mike Mentzer's workout work for someone of my age. I'm 62, been training for many years, with small gains, but I enjoy going to the gym and pushing myself, although the weight I use are going down.

Regards,

John

Re: Mike Mentzer high intensity training over 50

Posted by: Paul

Yes, Mike Mentzer's high intensity training will work for people over 50, 60, etc. High intensity training done right means you always lift weights slowly and under control, so it is actually safer than many other methods, that use dangerous, explosive, lifting methods.

High intensity training also stresses full recovery after each workout, so it avoids over training and gives best results.

I myself have been using high intensity training since I was 16 years old, and am now 60 years old and am still in great shape.

You really should learn as much as you can about Mike Mentzer's full training theory by watching the Mike Mentzer's Underground Seminar Video and see exactly what the workouts looked like in the gym, including exercises, form, rep speed, etc., by watching the Mike Mentzer Workout Video.

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription