Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

HIT Personal Trainer

Posted by: Shable

Hello,

I have been utilizing HIT High Intensity Training workouts and they seem to be working well. But I was wondering if you knew any trainers who help people train HIT better. If I could work with one and gett a better grasp at working till failure I think I could make better gains afterwards on my own. If you know anyone please let me know. So far I just get HIIT trainers whenever I search for high intensity personal training.

-Jimmy

Re: HIT Personal Trainer

Posted by: Paul

Hi Jimmy,

I know exactly what you mean, even though I had worked out for years on my own doing high intensity training, I learned alot when I was Personally Trained by Mike Mentzer and I was able to apply it in my solo workouts to push myself harder and make better gains.

I did some searching and I did find a resource where you can find a HIT personal trainer or HIT gym, hopefully you can find someone near you.

If you are not able to find high intensity personal trainer near you you should watch the Mike Mentzer HIT Training Video it will show you have to warm up, correct exercise form, rep speed, how to push to failure, etc.

If you have any other questions about Mike Mentzer or High Intensity Training email me and I'll get back to you with an answer as quick as I can.

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription