Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding Joint Care

Posted by: Paul

As you get older, hard training becomes more tricky. You have to learn to train smarter not just harder. You have to stop using bad form, bacause that is what causes pain and injuries!

I have seen too many bodybuilders who were very strong in their twenties and end up weak and washed up in thier late forties because of joint damage. Poor training habits when you are young can come back to haunt you. You have to do proper warm-up sets and always use good form.

Sometimes even if you do all these things you can still end up with sore joints, just because of the normal aging process.

My shoulder joints have some problems now that I am 46 year old and heavy bench pressing causes me some pain. I then started to take a Joint Support Supplement, that has Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), Boswellia, Serrata Extract and Bromelain. And it is helping, after taking it for a a few weeks my shoulders are feeling a lot better.

Joint Support Supplement

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]