Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer rest pause workout

Posted by: Daniel

i read your article on mike mentzer and the heavy duty routine, Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty Workout you outlined that mike would do for his chest; peck deck rest pause, incline bench rest pause, dips 1 set of 5 reps i was wondering if you could elaborate to explain what he did or would have done for each muscle and how his training split would look like.

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Mike Mentzer rest pause workout

Posted by: Paul

As I remember the full routine is listed in both Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty Journal and Joe Weider's Ultimate Bodybuilding book, so if you can get you hands on either of those they will give you the full workout, theory and other information.

Also, if you don't have Mike's workout DVD, you really should get it, it is the closest thing you can get to Mike being in the gym with you.

See Mike Mentzer DVD

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription