Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

bodybuilding split routines

Posted by: Eddie

I have been training on a full body workout routine for a while now and think I am ready for a split routine. But don't know what is the most effective way to split up my body parts. What is the best split routine for bodybuilding?

Re: bodybuilding split routines

Posted by: Paul

There are many, many ways to split up your workout routine and all of them have some logic behind them. For example one of the first split routines was upper body one day lower body the next day. Some people do all pushing muscles one day and all pulling muscles on another day.

I will tell you some of the split routines that I have found work the best for myself and many of the people I train.

Monday and Thursday
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

Tuesdays and Fridays
Legs, Back and Biceps.

For some people training two days is a row is too taxing, so for them I recommend an every other day split routine. Workout A
Legs, Back and Triceps.

Rest a full 48 hours.

Workout B
Chest, Shoulders and Biceps.

Rest a full 48 hours.

Workout A
Legs, Back and Triceps.

Rest a full 48 hours.

Etc.

Also a three ways split works well for many people.

Monday
Chest and Back.

Wednesday
Legs and abdominals.

Friday
Shoulders, Biceps and Triceps.

To learn more about the best workouts and split routines for bodybuilding checkout Muscle Express The Fastest Way To Gain Muscle Mass.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription