Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

MikeMentzer.com
High Intensity Training Online

Posted by: Paul Becker

Mike Mentzer IFBB professional bodybuilder, author, personal trainer, Mr. America, Mr. Universe and the uncrowned Mr. Olympia.

Mike Mentzer revolutionized bodybuilding with his Heavy Duty, High Intensity Training methods which builds maximum muscle mass in in the minimum time. He believed is was possible to actualize your full muscular potential in only one year with the use of his Heavy Duty training system.

Sadly Mike Mentzer died in June of 2001, and Joanne Sharkey, who worked for him, took over and kept the MikeMentzer.com website going for 20 years, but then she also died in June 2021.

As of now the MikeMentzer.com website is down and I don't think it is coming back.

But, the good news is that many consider me to be an expert on Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty, High Intensity Training methods, because I personally worked with and communicated with him for over 20 years.

If you have any questions about Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty workouts, diet, etc. please email me info@trulyhuge.com or call me at 1-503-648-1898

And, I will also continue to post information about Mike Mentzer and his unique training and nutrition methods. Checkout these online High Intensity Training resources:

Mike Mentzer Articles

Training with Mike Mentzer

Mentzer's Lost Heavy Duty Secrets

Ray Mentzer Training

Why High Intensity Training is the Best

Mike Mentzer Pictures and Videos

Mike Mentzer Photo Gallery

Mike Mentzer Workout Video

Mike Mentzer's Underground Seminar Video

Also be sure to sign up for our Free High Intensity Training Online Magazine, by clicking the link below:

Click Here for Free High Intensity Training Magazine Subscription

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription